For some reason this is not quite what I was expecting. It is a bit busy compared to other things that I listening to at the moment. I might have to listen to it a few more times before I can hear it for what it is, rather than what I might currently like it to be. I certainly aim to do that; comments from around the web suggest that it is worth the effort.
I have been waiting for it to appear for a while now, so thanks alot for making it available.
Enjoy the music! We strongly encourage you to go out and dig the stuff out at your local recordshop, fleamarket, ebay, discogs or simply at GROWING BIN RECORDS.
The sound of a mp3 is NOTHING compared to a vinyl record in VG+ condition or a nice reissue on whatever medium.
All the here featured LPs are out of print. Let us know if they're not or if the owner of the rights doesn't like them being promoted. We will remove the "material" instantly!
We're always happy about your feedback / recommendation / links to nice places as well as contributions to the blog .
6 comments:
fantastic stuff, thanks!
ouch! killer album. thx alot
Hi
For some reason this is not quite what I was expecting. It is a bit busy compared to other things that I listening to at the moment. I might have to listen to it a few more times before I can hear it for what it is, rather than what I might currently like it to be. I certainly aim to do that; comments from around the web suggest that it is worth the effort.
I have been waiting for it to appear for a while now, so thanks alot for making it available.
Regards
shit, like a holy grail for me!
thanks a bunch, great work there!!
I love the plagiarized comic book cover! It's modeled from an old 40's Uncle Sam comic by Lou Fine! Yes, I'm a nerd.
dope LP. The 1st track has been sampled by Dj Vadim & Yarah Bravo. Yeah I'm a nerd too
N
Post a Comment