Saturday, September 5, 2009

big band


Klaus Lenz Big Band - Klaus Lenz Big Band
LP AMIGA [8 55 433] (1975)



Satrapen & Co.

5 comments:

Crazy said...

oh! thx for megaupload links. some nice beatz in this album. super thx

Anonymous said...

Thank You a Lot. I really like Klaus Lenz from a live recording in 1975...

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you, this one is great. Do you have others as well? o)))

basso said...

yap! "Lenz Für Fans" and "Aufbruch" but they're well hidden in cardboard boxes at the moment. I'll try to think of ripping them when I have new shelves

boogieman said...

Very interesting posting. I'd never heard of these guys.
If you have more, post 'em please.
The first track sounds a bit like some of the UK free bands, e.g. Keith Tippett group (at the time of Dedicated to You.
The second track is a bit of an ante-climax after the free improvisations of track 1.