Frey, Tiepold, Thierfelder, Lang - ColibryLP Verabra Records (1981)
http://www.zshare.net/download/63710490bfd815b2/
Line up:
Wolfgang Tiepold - cello
Michael Thierfelder - percussion
Matthias Frey - flügel
Stefan Lang - percussion
(thanks to Sebastian)
6 comments:
When I first heard the title track I was jumping through the studio like a lunatic.....
Stunning album. Complex stuff, but still lighthearted and summerly. Love the violin.
This is probably my favorite favorite of what I've found here so far.
Chris.
Hi Basso,
for whatever reason, I had overlooked this album. I finally DL yesterday and WOW! what a good surprize! Beautiful album.
Thanks
Hi Basso,
I'm a late arriver at this great blog. This is one I've looked for for years..never issued on CD (I think) and incorrectly listed in the VeraBra catalog as Colibri by Colibri (which made it even harder to find).
But the link is dead...
any chance of a new link????
Thanks,
Tony
Hi Tony, I asked Cesare and he still had the zip and uploaded it especially for you.....
http://www.multiupload.com/9FLFMXCJG9
Basso & Cesare,
eternal gratitude for the re-upload. An important missing link now found. The 80s jazz fusion/world music movement was the highlight of the 80s for me, with labels like ECM and VeraBra lighting the way. This blog has lots of similar music that I didn't know existed. I will be camping here for some time...
Tony
Post a Comment