to Anonymous: I have a 128kbps file of skyline "dead on the case". if no-one can help you with a better file or with entire lp, I'll post that track on my boxes of toys blog on this week-end.
Hello Basso, you have a fantastic blog, a real treasure chest of rare and obscure recordings. A new favorite for me is Ralph Lundsten's Alpha Ralpha Boulevard, a brilliant record. Thank you!
I wnated to menton that that the zShare link for Ball Bearing Group - Experience may be dead, it shows to be available but the download countdown timer resets whenever I try to download, an endless loop.
Enjoy the music! We strongly encourage you to go out and dig the stuff out at your local recordshop, fleamarket, ebay, discogs or simply at GROWING BIN RECORDS.
The sound of a mp3 is NOTHING compared to a vinyl record in VG+ condition or a nice reissue on whatever medium.
All the here featured LPs are out of print. Let us know if they're not or if the owner of the rights doesn't like them being promoted. We will remove the "material" instantly!
We're always happy about your feedback / recommendation / links to nice places as well as contributions to the blog .
13 comments:
a lot of funky hits on this one. The flute is supernice... Thanks!!
What a fantastic post, thanks for that! Apparently this is the Giancarlo Barigozzi Group under a different moniker ?? Nice!
Would anyone mind reposting a link to the Cane & Able single please? I wasn't a reader of the this blog back then, what a shame...
http://rapidshare.com/files/255961848/Cane___Able_-_Girl_you_move_me_7____1971_Epic_.zip
Beauty, thanks heaps for that!
now for the downloads!
thank you sir
What a great fucking blog! You guys are a class act. Thanks a bunch! B
Moi pas comprendre anglais parler une petite pute française demander Skyline avec Dead on the Case
Ciao
You both have a fantastic blog it smells like white truffle and taste like a bottarga (from Sardegna please!)
Top top quality!
Grazie Mile !
to Anonymous:
I have a 128kbps file of skyline "dead on the case".
if no-one can help you with a better file or with entire lp, I'll post that track on my boxes of toys blog on this week-end.
to Fat Toro:
your blog is like aragosta.
magnifico.
grazie!
Hello Basso, you have a fantastic blog, a real treasure chest of rare and obscure recordings. A new favorite for me is Ralph Lundsten's Alpha Ralpha Boulevard, a brilliant record. Thank you!
I wnated to menton that that the zShare link for Ball Bearing Group - Experience may be dead, it shows to be available but the download countdown timer resets whenever I try to download, an endless loop.
Ray
thanks for the kind words, Ray.
I'll pass them on to Cesare, who posted this here goodie and maybe ha can arrange a new upload.
Cheers, Basso
Great record, thank you very much.
Ray
LP (and record label) unknown to me, but if Barigozzi is involved I don't have to hesitate.
megalol post #7... aha.
N
Post a Comment