Tuesday, April 26, 2011

escalation

Ralf Nowy Group - Escalation LP Atlantic [40 556] (1974) Synthesizer, Keyboards, Mellotrone - Thor Baldursson; Trumpet - Viktor Behrens; Drums, Percussion - Keith Forsey; Drums - Martin Harrison; Flute, Saxophone, Kalimba - Ralf Nowy; Bass - Gary Unwin; Guitars - Paul Vincent; Cembalo, Piano - Sylvester Levay. Buy it here.

10 comments:

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

http://www.multiupload.com/V88LL9MTOC

BCR said...

many thanx!

Anonymous said...

great cover. looking forward to hear this thing.
thx

Crazy B said...

thanks. very good LP!!!

you have this one also???

Ralf Nowy – Ralf's Jingle Factory 1998

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I like your blog!

E-mile said...

Woah! thanks a zillion for a lost gem [:-) Immediately liked this after the first spin, the cover is also great....indeed.
Keep on growing, peace, E-mile

JIRO said...

Awesome!

Do you have this Ralf album at all?

http://www.discogs.com/Ralf-Nowy-Colours-Of-Holidays/release/2803390

basso said...

Great POst! Thanks Cesare!
Jiro, following your link I think I have 2 even. The african tune is really nice.

JIRO said...

Yeah the Kenya one, I love that song.

Oh it's pretty cheap although I should wait a bit, been spending too much money recently!

Thanks Basso, you ever need any illustration work, just let me know.

Rik Marvel said...

mY Friend...I have to say that your Blog is one of the most consistently PHENOMENAL ones out there!!!! Bravo!!