Saturday, March 26, 2011

bulgarian electronic city

Simo Lazarov Electronic Music - The City
LP Balkanton [BTA 11473] (1984)

Composer, Producer, Electronics - Simo Lazarov

Buy it.

5 comments:

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

Try it:
http://www.multiupload.com/U16WE7DBY9

house303 said...

Grazie! This one is a grower...and I'm enjoying it already.

graphix said...

is that link to buy for an LP??

Anonymous said...

It's nice as hell to see something from Bulgaria here! Thank you! :)

the saucer people said...

All I have to do is see the words 70s or 80s and Balkanton and I know at the very least it is going to be worth a listen..admitedly as a state owned label at the time in Bulgaria there is a lot of "traditional" music but strangely also a lot of experimental music that you would in all probability never hear on a major label in the west in the same time frame (of course there are the odd 'Metal Machine Music' style exceptions but you get what I mean)....

This album is so infused with 'otherness' that at times it feels like one is having extraterrestrial contact! A stunning discovery Gianni and the quality of the recording is just excellent...thanks for sharing.