to Anonymous: I have a 128kbps file of skyline "dead on the case". if no-one can help you with a better file or with entire lp, I'll post that track on my boxes of toys blog on this week-end.
Hello Basso, you have a fantastic blog, a real treasure chest of rare and obscure recordings. A new favorite for me is Ralph Lundsten's Alpha Ralpha Boulevard, a brilliant record. Thank you!
I wnated to menton that that the zShare link for Ball Bearing Group - Experience may be dead, it shows to be available but the download countdown timer resets whenever I try to download, an endless loop.
a lot of funky hits on this one. The flute is supernice... Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic post, thanks for that! Apparently this is the Giancarlo Barigozzi Group under a different moniker ?? Nice!
ReplyDeleteWould anyone mind reposting a link to the Cane & Able single please? I wasn't a reader of the this blog back then, what a shame...
http://rapidshare.com/files/255961848/Cane___Able_-_Girl_you_move_me_7____1971_Epic_.zip
ReplyDeleteBeauty, thanks heaps for that!
ReplyDeletenow for the downloads!
ReplyDeletethank you sir
What a great fucking blog! You guys are a class act. Thanks a bunch! B
ReplyDeleteMoi pas comprendre anglais parler une petite pute française demander Skyline avec Dead on the Case
ReplyDeleteCiao
ReplyDeleteYou both have a fantastic blog it smells like white truffle and taste like a bottarga (from Sardegna please!)
Top top quality!
Grazie Mile !
to Anonymous:
ReplyDeleteI have a 128kbps file of skyline "dead on the case".
if no-one can help you with a better file or with entire lp, I'll post that track on my boxes of toys blog on this week-end.
to Fat Toro:
your blog is like aragosta.
magnifico.
grazie!
Hello Basso, you have a fantastic blog, a real treasure chest of rare and obscure recordings. A new favorite for me is Ralph Lundsten's Alpha Ralpha Boulevard, a brilliant record. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI wnated to menton that that the zShare link for Ball Bearing Group - Experience may be dead, it shows to be available but the download countdown timer resets whenever I try to download, an endless loop.
Ray
thanks for the kind words, Ray.
ReplyDeleteI'll pass them on to Cesare, who posted this here goodie and maybe ha can arrange a new upload.
Cheers, Basso
Great record, thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteRay
LP (and record label) unknown to me, but if Barigozzi is involved I don't have to hesitate.
ReplyDeletemegalol post #7... aha.
N