Hey Gianni! I've got the new Band of the World album for you! A much improved progression of warbled arps and deep moog. You can sample here:http://soundcloud.com/the-band-of-the-world/sets/hold-it-2012/Or download free:http://www.mediafire.com/?1t6ei0pfwgfjupsThanks again for everyone's work on this website! KAPOOWWW!!!!JOOSSSHHHH
Hi. I think the tracklisting is wrong here. :(
thanks!would you possibly be able to re-up Hiroshi Sato " Awakening"?
thanks!
Hey Gianni!
ReplyDeleteI've got the new Band of the World album for you! A much improved progression of warbled arps and deep moog.
You can sample here:
http://soundcloud.com/the-band-of-the-world/sets/hold-it-2012/
Or download free:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1t6ei0pfwgfjups
Thanks again for everyone's work on this website! KAPOOWWW!!!!
JOOSSSHHHH
Hey Gianni!
ReplyDeleteI've got the new Band of the World album for you! A much improved progression of warbled arps and deep moog.
You can sample here:
http://soundcloud.com/the-band-of-the-world/sets/hold-it-2012/
Or download free:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1t6ei0pfwgfjups
Thanks again for everyone's work on this website! KAPOOWWW!!!!
JOOSSSHHHH
Hi. I think the tracklisting is wrong here. :(
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeletewould you possibly be able to re-up Hiroshi Sato " Awakening"?